- 3oz pepperoni, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1tb olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1lb pizza dough
- 8oz cream cheese, divided into 8 pieces and softened
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 4oz shredded mozzarella
- 2tb basil
- Crisp pepperoni in a 10in skillet for 5-7 minutes and set aside on paper towels to drain fat. Add 2-3 for 1 minute and set aside.
- Form dough into an 8in square and divide into 32 pieces about 1/2oz each. Roll into balls and roll in garlic-oil mixture; place 18 balls around edges of skillet and top with remaining 14 balls. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to a 400 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 7-9 and pepperoni. Add to center of skillet and bake for 10 minutes. Top with basil and serve.