- 3lb watermelon, cut into 1in cubes
- 1/2tb sugar
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 3tb white wine vinegar
- 1/4tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2in pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 3tb olive oil
- 3oz feta
- 1/2 cup basil
- Toss watermelon with 1tsp sugar and drain for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine and rest 3-5 with remaining sugar.
- Toss watermelon with 6-7. Whisk oil into shallot mixture and toss with watermelon. Chill for 1/2 to 4 hours.
- Toss with 9-10. Serve.