- 24oz or 4-1/2 blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 8oz or 1-1/2 cups strawberries
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 10oz flour
- 1tb baking powder
- 1/2tsp salt
- 10tb butter, 8tb chilled in 1/2in pieces and 2tb melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2tb sugar
- 1 cup cream
- Toss 1-2. Set aside 2 cups, add 5tb brown sugar and mash with a potato masher. Add back to whole berries and rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pulse 3tb brown sugar and 4-6 in processor about 15 times or until sugar no longer clumps. Pulse in chilled butter until texture resembles coarse meal, about 7 times. Mix egg with 1/2 cup sour cream and fold into mixture. Knead by hand lightly until dough comes together, use a large #10 ice cream scoop to divide dough into 6 mounds, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with sugar and bake on the upper-middle rack of a 375 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes. Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Beat cream with remaining sour cream and brown sugar to stiff peaks. Halve cakes, divide berries and cream and serve.