- 10tb butter
- 2tb water
- 187g flour
- 50g sugar
- 1/4tsp salt
- 2oz white chocolate chips
- 4tb cream
- Zest and juice of 2 limes, about 1tsp and 7tsp
- 3/4 cup mascarpone
- 2 peaches or nectarines, peeled
- 1-1/4 cups each raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- Brown butter, take off-heat and add water. When bubbling stops, add to 3-4 and 1/8tsp salt and transfer to a 9in tart pan. When cool, press into bottom and sides of pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Cool for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice 4 sides off of peaches. Slice into 1/4in pieces. Set aside 2 dozen slices and reserve remaining for another use.
- Microwave 6-7, remaining salt and lime zest in 10-second bursts, whisking each time, until melted. Whisk in 4tb mascarpone. Whisk in remaining mascarpone and all but 1tsp lime juice and fill tart.
- Place 8 berries around edge of tart. Place peach slices from berries to center of tart, forming guidelines for slicing. Arrange remaining berries on tart. Microwave preserves with remaining 1tsp lime juice, strain and brush over tart. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.