- 6tb olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2tsp cumin
- 3/4tsp turmeric
- 3/4tsp paprika
- 1-1/2lb boneless breast or thighs, cut into 1/2in slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2in slices
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2in slices
- 1 red onion, halved and cut into 1/2in slices
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 6 pitas or lavash
- Mix 4tb oil, juice of 1 lemon, 2 cloves garlic, 1/2tb cumin and 5-6 and toss with chicken. Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Toss 8-10 with remaining oil, place on foil-lined sheet pan along with chicken and roast at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process tahini with remaining 2-4. Add water, process and set aside.
- Toss tahini sauce with chicken and veggies. Fill pitas or lavash and serve.