- 2-1/2lb boneless thighs
- 2tsp paprika
- 2tsp cumin
- 6tb olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 halved and 1 juiced
- 20oz head red cabbage, shredded into about 6 cups
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 cup whole yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Half an english cucumber, diced into 1/2in pieces
- 6 pitas
- Combine 1-3 with 2tb oil and broil, along with halved lemon, on a rack set in a baking sheet 6in from heating element for 15-20 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, combine 6-7 with remaining 4tb oil and combine 8-9 with 2tb lemon juice. After resting, slice chicken, combine with juice of 1 lemon half and combine juice from other lemon half with cabbage mixture. Serve.