- 20oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 5.2oz package Boursin garlic and herb cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3/4 cup broth
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1tb wondra or regular flour
- 12oz chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 9.5in x 9in puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 egg
- Mix 1-8 and place in a 8in baking dish. Mix 9-10 and add to dish. Trim puff pastry and top dish. Dish can be refrigerated for 1 day at this point.
- Mix egg with 2tb water and brush over pastry. Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes and serve.