- 6 slices bacon
- 1lb pizza dough, room temperature
- 1tb olive oil
- 4oz small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/4tsp oregano
- 8oz mozzarella, shredded
- 1oz parmesan
- 6 eggs
- 2 scallions
- Roast bacon on a rack at 400 degrees for 15 minutes and set aside. Reserve 2tb fat.
- Brush 1tb reserved fat over a room-temperature rimmed 15in x 11in baking sheet. Roll out dough and transfer to sheet. Brush edges with olive oil and bake at 500 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Combine 4-5 and remaining 1tb bacon fat and spread over dough, laving a 1in border. Top with reserved bacon and 6-7. Clear 6 spaces in mixture and add eggs. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, add scallions and serve.