Replace fat with oil to make vegetarian
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cup milk, room temperature
- 7-1/2oz flour
- 3/4tsp salt
- 3tb rendered fat from roast
- Whisk 1-2 in a large measuring cup. Whisk in 3-4. Cover and sit at room temperature for 1-3 hours.
- Whisk 1tb fat into batter. Divide remaining fat into a 12-cup muffin tin and place in a 450 degree oven for 3 minutes or until fat begins smoking. Quickly remove tin, add batter and return to oven for 20 minutes. Do not open oven at any point.
- Reduce oven to 350 degrees and continue baking for 10 minutes or until puddings are golden brown. Remove from oven and poke hole to release steam. Remove from tin and serve immediately.