- 20oz frozen diced potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4tsp thyme
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2tsp hot sauce
- 12oz corned beef, thinly sliced and cut into 1/2in pieces, or other cooked meat
- 4 eggs
- Microwave potatoes in a covered bowl for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a 12in skillet for 2 minutes. Add onions and cook for 8 minutes. Add 4-5 for 1 minute. Add potatoes and 6-7, gently press down and cook without flipping for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat for 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in hash, press down, make 4 2in indentations, add eggs and cook covered on med-low heat for 4-5 minutes. Serve.
Optional: Replace 4oz each of potatoes and meat with equal amount of veggies and add with onion.