- 2tb butter
- 3oz spinach
- 2oz basil
- 2 eggs + 1 yolk
- 12oz russet potato, cooked whole and peeled
- 5oz flour
- 1 cup cream
- 2oz gorgonzola
- 2tb parmesan
- 1/8tsp nutmeg
- Cook 1-3 until wilted, squeeze dry and process with eggs. Mix with 5-6.
- Roll or press dough until 3/4in thick. Cut into 1/2in to 3/4in strips, roll out strips until 1/2in in diameter and cut into 1/2in to 1in pieces. Freeze if not using in a few hours.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook gnocchi in batches until they float and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine 7-9 on a low simmer for 7-10 minutes. Add nutmeg and toss with gnocchi.