- 12oz pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1tsp soy sauce
- 7tsp fish sauce
- 2-1/2tsp cornstarch
- 1lb asparagus, cut into 2in pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4in wedges
- 2 lemongrass stalks, bottom 6in minced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1tb brown sugar
- 2tsp lime juice
- 4tb basil
- Marinate 1-2 with 1tsp fish sauce and 1/2tb cornstarch for 20 minutes.
- Brown pork on each side for 1 minute in 2 batches and set aside. Cook asparagus for 3-5 minutes and set aside. Cook onion for 2 minutes. Add 7-9 for 1 minute. Add back pork, asparagus and 10-12 mixed with remaining fish sauce and cornstarch for 1-2 minutes. Add basil and serve.