- 1-1/2lb country-style pork ribs, 1lb cut into 1in pieces and 8oz sliced 1/8in thick
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1in ginger, cut into 4 pieces and smashed
- 2 quarts broth
- 4 3oz ramen packages
- 3tb red miso
- 2tb soy sauce
- 1tb mirin
- 1/2tsp sesame oil
- 2 scallions
- 1tb sesame seeds, toasted
- Pulse cubed pork in food processor until ground. Cook for 10 minutes. Add 2-4 for 2 minutes. Add broth, simmer for 40 minutes and strain. Discard solids.
- Meanwhile, discard seasoning from noodles and boil in 4 quarts of salted water for 2 minutes. Divide into bowls.
- Bring broth to a simmer. Whisk 1/2 cup into miso and whisk mixture back into broth. Add 8-10 and sliced pork and rest off-heat for 3 minutes. Divide over noodles, add 11-12 and serve.