- 5tsp za’atar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 6in pitas, cut into 1in pieces OR pita chips
- 1 romaine heart, halved and sliced 1/2in thick
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 persian cucumbers, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2in pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup dill
- 1/2 cup basil
- 4oz feta
- 3tb lemon juice
- 2tsp honey
- Mix 4tsp za’atar and 1/3 cup oil and brush over pitas. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, tossing halfway. Set aside.
- Toss 4-12. Combine remaining za’atar and oil with 13-14 and toss in salad along with pita chips. Serve.