- 8oz noodles
- 1lb ground pork or beef
- 5-1/2tb soy sauce
- 1tb rice vinegar
- 1 small bunch scallions, greens in 1in pieces and whites chopped
- 2in ginger, half chopped and half thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 habanero
- 12oz bok choy, leaves torn and stems sliced
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1/2tb balsamic vinegar
- 1/2tb red wine vinegar
- Under-cook noodles by 1-2 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Cook pork, 1-1/2tb soy sauce and 1/2tb rice vinegar for 5 minutes. Add scallion whites, chopped ginger and 7-8 for 1 minute. Add bok choy stems for 2 minutes. Add bok choy leaves, scallion greens, remaining soy sauce and rice vinegar and noodles for 1 minute. Take off-heat, toss in 10-13 and serve.