- 8 5-7oz bone-in thighs
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1in pieces
- 10oz crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 4tb flour
- 1tb tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2tsp thyme
- 1-3/4 cups wine
- 2tb parsley
- Sear chicken skin-side down in a 12in skillet for 7-10 minutes. Transfer to slow-cooker along with onions.
- Reserve fat from skillet and render and crisp bacon. Set aside.
- Reserve fat from skillet. Add back 4tb fat and cook mushrooms for 7 minutes. Add 5-8 for 1 minute. Add wine and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add skillet contents to slow-cooker and cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Reheat bacon and add with parsley. Serve.