- 5tb butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- 5 cups whole milk
- 10oz spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup parmesan
- 1-1/2lb sweet italian sausage, casings removed
- 1lb no-boil noodles
- 15oz whole ricotta
- 4tb parsley
- Cook 1-2 for 2-3 minutes. Whisk in milk and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and spinach and 1 cup parmesan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Spread 1-1/2 cup sauce in a 9in x 13in baking dish. Layer noodles and add 2 cups sauce. Add half of sausage and top with 1/2 cup ricotta. Repeat. Layer remaining noodles, sauce and ricotta, cover and bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Uncover dish, top with remaining parmesan and broil for 2 minutes. Top with parsley and serve.