- 1-1/2lb yukon potatoes, peeled, shredded and covered with cold salted water
- 1lb pork tenderloin, halved and sliced 1/4in thick
- 1tsp cornstarch
- 4tb soy sauce
- 6 scallions, greens cut into 1in pieces and whites sliced
- 4tb ginger, julienned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 serrano chiles
- 4tb rice vinegar
- Mix pork with cornstarch and 2tb soy sauce. Rest for 15 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze potatoes. Set aside.
- Cook pork for 2 minutes per side and set aside.
- Add scallion whites and 6-8 and cook for 2 minutes. Add potatoes and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add back pork, scallion greens, vinegar and remaining soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes.