- 4 8-10oz strip steaks, 1-1/2in thick
- 1-1/2lb small red potatoes, halved and/or quartered
- 2tb olive oil
- 3 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2tb butter
- 2tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sear steaks for 2-3 minutes per side in a 12in skillet and set aside.
- Toss 3-6, add to skillet cut-side down and transfer to a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Add steak and continue cooking for 7-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 120 degrees. Turn oven off.
- Set steaks aside to rest for 5 minutes. Toss potatoes with 7-8 and leave in oven. Slice steaks and serve with potatoes.