- 8oz ground pork
- 5 scallions
- 3 cloves garlic, 1 minced and 2 smashed
- 1tb soy sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1/8tsp pepper
- 1tb egg white
- 25 square wonton wrappers
- 1 onion
- 1in ginger, sliced and smashed
- 2 quarts broth
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Combine 6oz pork, 2 scallions, minced garlic and 4-7. Freeze for 10 minutes, fill wrappers and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cook remaining pork and garlic with 9-10 for 5 minutes. Add broth, partially cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Strain and discard solids.
- Bring broth back to simmer with wontons and remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes. Serve.