- 1lb boneless ribeye or short rib
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4in thick
- 1 bell pepper, sliced 1/4in thick
- 1tb red wine or cider vinegar
- 2-1/2oz american cheese
- 2-1/2oz provelone
- 2 10in italian sub rolls
- Freeze steak for 45-60 minutes. Slice as thinly as possible and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook 2-3 for 30 minutes and toss with vinegar. Set aside.
- Cook steak on medium heat, pressing down and pulling apart with 2 spatulas, until about halfway cooked. Divide into 2 mounds about 1in high, top with veggies and cheese and cook undisturbed for 4-5 minutes. Transfer to rolls and serve.