- 4 10-12oz bone-in chicken breasts
- 4tsp parsley
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4tsp salt
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp pepper
- 2tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups broth
- 4tb butter, chilled and cut into pieces
- 2tsp thyme
- Loosen skin of chicken. Place 2tsp parsley and lemon zest under skin. Mix 4-6 and spread on top of skin. Chill overnight uncovered.
- Heat a 12in skillet and cook skin-side down for 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Set chicken aside. Mix 7-8, deglaze skillet and reduce to 2/3 cup. Take off-heat, add any accumulated juices from chicken and whisk in butter a couple pieces at a time. Add remaining ingredients and serve.