- 1-1/4lb ground turkey
- 2 bread slices
- 1/2tsp pepper
- 6 scallions, whites and greens seperated
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 3tb parsley
- 1tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cup rice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3-1/4 cups broth
- 1oz parmesan
- Mix 1-3, 2tb scallions greens, half the zest, 2tb parsley and 1/2tsp salt. Shape into approximately 20 balls and chill for 20 minutes.
- Brown meatballs in a 12in skillet for 5-7 minutes and set aside.
- Cook rice for 1 minute. Add scallion whites, garlic and remaining salt and cook for 1 minute. Add broth, remaining zest and 2tb juice and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- Rest skillet for 5 minutes. Top with parmesan and remaining scallion greens, parsley and lemon juice. Serve.