- 3tb olive oil
- 4 6-8oz boneless chicken breasts
- 1lb fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1tb butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1tsp fresh thyme
- 3tb lemon juice
- 3oz spinach
- 2oz goat cheese
- Heat 1tb oil in a 12in skillet and brown chicken for 6 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes with 1tb oil and microwave in a covered bowl for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain and brown cut-side down for 3 minutes.
- Add 4-6 and 2tb lemon juice for 1 minute. Add spinach for 1 minute. Set aside with chicken and top with goat cheese and remaining lemon juice and olive oil.