- 6 eggs
- 255g dark chocolate
- 1tsp canola oil
- 50g praline, nuts and/or dried berries
- 3/4 cup + 1tb cream
- 2tb butter
- Use a needle to poke 1/2in holes in wider end of eggs. Poke small holes on narrow ends and blow through to push yolks and whites out of shells (reserve for different use). Rinse and bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Melt 55g chocolate and mix in oil. Pour 1tsp in wider hole of each egg, turn to coat and rest upside-down to allow excess to drip out and coat to set.
- Pour in another 1tsp chocolate, turn to coat, add 1tsp praline/nuts/berries and shake gently to coat. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Bring cream and butter to a simmer and pour over remaining chocolate. Rest briefly then whisk to combine. Transfer to a pastry bag and pipe into eggs. Shake eggs gently to release air bubbles and chill for 30 minutes. Wrap small lengths of ribbon over ends to cover holes.