- 12oz flank steak, cut into strips
- 4tb oyster sauce
- 2tsp cornstarch
- 12oz shiitake mushrooms
- 1 head or about 8 cups Napa cabbage
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1tb ginger
- 3 scallions, greens and whites seperated
- 1tb brown sugar
- 1tb soy sauce
- Mix steak with 1tb oyster sauce and 1tsp cornstarch and rest for 10 minutes. Cook on high heat for 1 minute per side without stirring and set aside.
- Cook 4-5 for 8 minutes.
- Add 6-7 and scallion whites for 1 minute. Add back steak, 9-10 and remaining oyster sauce and cornstarch for 1 minute. Add scallion greens and serve.