- 2lb chicken pieces
- 1lb sausage
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1/4in strips
- 1 onion, sliced 1/8in thick
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4tb chicken broth
- 1/2 cup pickled hot cherry peppers, seeded and halved
- 1/2 cup brine
- 1tsp fresh oregano
- 2tb parsley
- Brown chicken on one side for 8 minutes. Flip and add sausage. Cook for another 8 minutes, flipping sausage to brown all sides. Set aside.
- Add 3-4 and cook for 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with 6-7, add back meat and 8-10 and simmer for 10 minutes. Add parsley and serve.