- 155g flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 4tb sugar
- 3/8tsp salt
- 10tb butter
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 130g 70% chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Mix 1-2 with 2tb sugar and 1/4tsp salt. Mix in butter, form disk and chill for 30 minutes.
- Using plastic wrap, press dough into a 9-1/2in tart pan. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake crust at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, bring 6-7 and remaining salt and sugar to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and whisk until smooth. Temper 9-10, whisk until homogeneous and pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Allow to cool and chill for at least 1 hour.