- 2 lemons, 1 cut into 1/4in slices and 1 cut into wedges
- 2tb parsley, stems reserved
- 2tb tarragon, stems reserved
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 8oz salmon fillets, 1-1/2in thick
- 2tb capers
- 2tb extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tb honey
- Layer lemon slices, herb stems and 2tb shallot in a 12in skillet. Add 5-6 and top with salmon. Bring to a simmer, turn heat to low and cover for 11-16 minutes or until internal temperature is 125.
- Set fish aside and tent with foil. Discard lemon slices and reduce liquid to 2tb. Strain and combine with herbs, remaining shallot and 8-10. Serve with fish and lemon wedges.