- 16-1/4oz flour
- 2-1/4tsp yeast
- 2tsp salt
- 1-3/4oz sugar
- 1/3 cup water, room temperature
- 10tb butter, melted and cooled
- 18tb milk, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 4oz powdered sugar
- Mix 1-3. Separately, whisk 4-5, 2tb butter and 1 cup milk until sugar dissolves. Stream into dry ingredients with mixer running. Knead dough until smooth and elastic, cover and rise 1.5-2 hours at room temperature or 8-16 hours in the fridge.
- Rest at room temperature for 1 hour if refrigerated. Shape into a 8in rectangle and cut into 64 squares. Roll squares into balls, roll in remaining butter, roll in 8-9 and place in a 12 cup Bundt pan. Cover and rise for 1.5-2 hours or until risen to 1-2in below edge of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes and invert immediately. Cool for 10 minutes. Mix remaining milk with powdered sugar, drizzle over bread and serve.