Makes 6 dozen
- 5-1/4oz brown sugar
- 8tb butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1-3/4oz flour
- 1tb cream
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4tsp salt
- Bring 1-3 to a boil. Take off-heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop teaspoons of batter 3in apart and bake at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or until bubbling subsides. Let cool for 1 minute, shape if desired and set aside on a rack to cool.
Hold shape for 10 seconds before releasing
- Roll tightly over handle of wooden spoon to make a long thin cylinder.
- Drape over rolling pin to make a tuile.
- Overlap sides by 1in to make a cone.
- Fold over bottom of a small cup or muffin tin to make a bowl.