- 5-6 boneless top loin roast, fat cap trimmed back to 1/4in and cross-hatched, tied every 2in
- 2tb peppercorns, finely crushed
- 1tb coriander seeds, finely crushed
- 1tb yellow mustard seeds, finely crushed
- 3tb olive oil
- 2tb fresh rosemary
- 1tb salt
- 1tsp red pepper flakes
- Rub roast with remaining ingredients, wrap with plastic and chill 6-24 hours.
- Roast on a rack over a baking sheet in the middle of a 275 degree oven for 90 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 115 degrees.
- Transfer rack to top of oven and broil for 3-5 minutes. Cover with foil and rest for 20 minutes. Serve.