- 1-1/4 cup milk
- 1tb gelatin
- 3-1/4 cups cream
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8tsp salt
- 10oz goat cheese
- 8 white nectarines
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brandy
- Mix and rest 1-2 for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring 3-4 to a simmer, rest for 5 minutes and strain.
- Whisk milk mixture over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved. Take off-heat and whisk in 6-7. Whisk in cream. Whisk in goat cheese. Cool in ice bath and whisk until temperature is 50 degrees.
- Strain and transfer into 8 4oz ramekins. Cover and chill overnight.
- Score bottoms of nectarines and blanch for 30-45 seconds. Transfer to ice bath, peel and cut into 1/2in wedges.
- Bring 9-10 and 3/4 cup water to a boil. Add nectarines and simmer for 1 minute. Transfer to a heat-proof container and cool. Can be refrigerated for 1 week.