- 12oz fettuccine
- 6oz asparagus, cut into 1in pieces
- 6oz spinach
- 6tb white wine
- 6tb white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup shallot
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 cup butter, cut into 1tb pieces and chilled
- 2-1/2 cup peeled shrimp, crab meat or lobster meat
- 5tb tarragon
- 5tb chives
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Zest and juice of 2 small lemons
- Cook fettuccine. 2 minutes before it’s done, add asparagus. Right before it’s done, add spinach. Reserve 3tb of water and drain.
- Dry pot. Boil and reduce 4-7 to 1tb, about 3 minutes. Whisk in butter 1tb at a time. Add fish and cook on low heat for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients along with reserved noodles, veggies and water.