- 1lb 21-25 count shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4in pieces
- 1/2tsp Sichuan pepercorns
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4in pieces
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced
- 2tb sherry
- 2tb chili paste
- 1tb distilled white vinegar
- 2tsp soy sauce
- 1tsp chili oil
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp cornstarch
- Toss shrimp with 1 clove garlic, 1tb oil and 1/2tsp salt and rest for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, salt zucchini and let drain for 20 minutes. Toast peppercorns, crush and set aside.
- Squeeze zucchini, pat dry and cook with red bell pepper for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Cook shrimp undisturbed for 1 minute. Flip and cook for 1 minute. Add jalapeno and remaining garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add peppercorns and 7-14 and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add back vegetables and serve.