- 1/4oz dill
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 6tb butter
- 4-1/2lb chicken
- 18oz fingerling potatoes
- 4 leeks, cut into 1-1/2in pieces
- 1-3/4 cup boiling stock
- 4tb white wine
- 4tb creme fraiche
- Mix half of dill with lemon zest and butter. Spread evenly under and over skin. Pour lemon juice over chicken. Roast chicken at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add 5-8 and continue roasting at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken and boil off any remaining liquid. Mix in creme fraiche and serve with remaining dill.