- 4 8-10oz bone-in pork rib chops, 3/4-1in thick
- 4oz spanish chorizo, diced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 cup long-grain rice, rinsed
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2tsp thyme
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1/4tsp cayenne
- 2 cups broth
- 1tsp red wine or cider vinegar
- 3 scallions
- Brown chops in a 12in for 5 minutes on one side and set aside.
- Cook 2-4 for 5 minutes. Add 5-9 for 1 minute. Add broth, bring to a simmer, add back chops browned-side up, cover and cook on low for 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Set chops aside.
- Cover and continue simmering rice, stirring occasionally for 12-15 minutes. Stir in 11-12 and serve.