- 1 garlic clove, skin on
- 2 6-8oz halibut steaks, 1-1.5in thick
- 6oz yukon potatoes, cut into 1in pieces
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4tsp lime zest
- 1tb lime juice
- 6tb olive oil
- 6oz spring vegetables, cut into 1in pieces
- Toast garlic in dry skillet until brown and spotty. Set aside.
- Cook halibut for 3-5 minutes per side. Cover with foil and set aside.
- While fish is cooking, microwave potatoes covered for 6-8 minutes and set aside. Peel garlic, process with 4-6, fold in oil and set aside.
- Cook potatoes and veggies for 10 minutes. Top fish with salsa verde and serve.