- 1tb sesame oil
- 8oz pork shoulder, cut into 1/4in slices
- 1lb kimchi, along with brine
- 8oz firm tofu, cut into 8 slices
- 1 clove garlic
- 2oz daikon, halved and cut into 1/4in slices
- 1 cup sake
- 4 cups water
- 2tb white miso
- 1tb soy sauce
- 2oz chives
- 4oz oyster mushrooms
- 4oz enoki mushrooms
- 2 scallions, cut into 1in pieces
- Cook 1-2 for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Layer 3-6, add 7-10 and simmer for 10 minutes. Skim surface.
- Add 11-14 for 3 minutes.
- Add pork for 2 minutes and serve.