- 5tb salt
- 2 quarts water
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 6-8oz salmon fillets
- 1tb lemon zest
- 2tsp ginger
- 2 scallions, whites and greens seperated
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 4tsp tahini
- 1/8tsp cayenne
- Dissolve 1-2. Brine 1 cup with sesame seeds for 5 minutes. Brine remaining with salmon for 15 minutes.
- Crush or process 5-6 and scallion whites into a paste. Mix in 8-10 and brush onto both sides of salmon.
- Drain, dry and toast seeds for 2-4 minutes. Coat both sides of salmon.
- Sear salmon for 1-2 minutes. Flip, transfer to a 325 degree oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature is 125. Serve with scallion greens.