- 5tb butter, browned and cooled
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour, sifted
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2tsp salt
- 3-3/4 cups milk
- 1-1/4 cup cream
- 2tb apple brandy
- 5 eggs
- 4 cups pecans, toasted
- 2 cups drained farmer’s cheese or ricotta
- 3tb honey
- 2 cups apple butter
- 4tb maple syrup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Mix 1-9 and chill for at least 3 hours. Heat a non-stick pan on medium-low heat. Add 2tb batter and immediately roll pan to spread out batter in a thin, even layer. Cook until surface looks dry, about 1 minute. Flip, cook for 30 seconds and set aside. Batter should make about 30 crepes.
- Set aside 1/2 cup pecans. Process remaining pecans into butter and set aside. Mix cheese with honey.
- Lay a crepe down and spread with cheese mixture. Top with another crepe and top with apple butter. Repeat. Cut into serving sizes and serve with remaining ingredients.