Makes 1 loaf
- 15oz flour
- 1/2tb salt
- 1/4tsp dry active yeast
- 3/4 cup water, room temperature
- 6tb mild-flavored beer, room temperature
- 1tb distilled white vinegar
- Olive oil
- Mix 1-6. Lightly oil, cover and let rise at room temperature for 8-18 hours.
- Place dough on a long piece of parchment. Knead briefly 10-15 times and transfer parchment with dough to dutch oven. Lightly oil, cover with plastic and let rise 2 hours.
- Remove plastic and cover with lid. Place in a cold oven and turn oven to 425 degrees. Once temperature has been reached, bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue baking for 20-30 minutes. Use parchment to lift bread out; cool completely before slicing.