- 1-1/2lb halved red potatoes
- 4 ears corn, cut into thirds
- 12oz andouille, cut into 1in pieces
- 4tb butter
- 2tsp Old Bay
- 1/2tsp lemon juice
- 4 6-8oz halibut fillets
- 1tb parsley
- Roast potatoes, cut-side down, with 2-3 at 500 degrees for 20 minutes, turning halfway.
- Combine 4-6. Set aside half and toss remaining with corn. Cover with foil and set aside.
- Mix sausage with potatoes, add fish to pan and roast at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Top with remaining butter mixture and parsley and serve.