- 1lb pork loin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3tb ginger
- 3tb soy sauce
- 2tb sherry OR rice wine vinegar
- 1tb honey
- 1tsp red pepper flakes
- 4tb sesame oil
- 1lb baby bok choy, quartered
- 8oz oyster mushrooms, stems removed
- 6 scallions
- 2tb cornstarch
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4tb sesame seeds
- 1lb fresh OR 12oz dried egg noodles
- Marinate 1-7 and 3tb sesame oil for 1-4 hours. Slice pork; do not toss marinade.
- Cook pork/marinade on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add 9-11 for 3 minutes. Simmer 12-13 for 1 minute and toss with seeds and remaining 1tb sesame oil.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles. Cook 2-3 minutes if fresh or 5-7 minutes if dried and toss with pork.