- 2.5lb whole fish, cleaned and slashed
- 6 plum tomatos
- 1 fresh lemon OR 3 preserved lemons + juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 onion
- Bunch of fresh herbs
- 2tsp coriander seeds
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2tsp harrisa
- 6tb oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3tb fresh cilantro OR parsley
- Slice lemons, tomatoes and onion and chop herbs. Arrange around fish in baking pan.
- Grind coriander and 4 cloves garlic into a paste. Add harrisa and 4tb oil and season inside and outside of fish. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Serve with sauce made from remaining oil and garlic, lemon juice and 10-11.