Can be made vegetarian/vegan, just add more veggies instead of chicken and replace chicken stock with vegetable stock.
- 1.5lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 red bell pepper in 3/4in pieces
- 2tb Thai green curry paste
- 2tsp fresh ginger
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 potato in 3/4in pieces
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups blanched asparagus in 1in pieces
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Brown thighs, rest and cut in 1.5in pieces.
- Cook 2-3 for 3 minutes. Add 4-5 and a pinch of salt for 1 minute.
- Add 6-7 and simmer for 5 minutes. Add chicken, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk 8-9, add and bring back to simmer. Add 10 and cook covered for 3 minutes. Add cilantro and serve.