- 1.5lb pork tenderloin in 8 pieces pounded 1.25in thick
- 1.5tb black peppercorns
- 1tb butter
- 1 shallot
- 2tb green peppercorns
- 3tb cognac
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Cook medallions on medium heat for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Press black peppercorns and a pinch of salt onto ends of the medallions. Sear for 2 minutes on each side and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook butter and shallot for 2 minutes on medium-low heat. Add green peppercorns and cook for 1 minute.
- Increase heat to medium-high and cook cognac for 3 minutes. Add cream and stock and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over pork and serve.